Thursday 30 May 2013

It's been a been a long time..

Well it's been a long time, a lot has gone on since I last posted, I've moved flat so that took quite a bit of my time, I'm now settled in though. The New Chaos Daemons Codex has been released :) I haven't bought it yet but what I've seen on the web it looks rather good.
I did buy some of the new releases that GW released at the same time as the new codex, I got the Herald of Tzeentch on burning chariot and the Blood Thorne of Knorne, both models are rather sweet. I've started to put them together and will post the assembly and painting.

I have managed to get some painting done, my bloodletters are finished as is one Blood Crusher which is going to be used as a Herald of Khorne. I've also just finished a Nurgling unit using a white undercoat and the G.W shades I will post soon some photos and walk through soon I promise. 

I'm also finishing some Warhammer Zombies off as well just so I don't get bored and keep the interest in my Daemons going. The plan is to get a painted army ready by the end of the year (fingers crossed).

All in all my army is coming along nicely if a little slow, but I'm learning loads and getting much quicker at the painting so hopefully I will get them done.  

Over the next few weeks I will be updating with tutorials of the models I've painted and updates with my progress.

Hopefully it wont be such a long gap :)

No comments:

Post a Comment